There was a time when a CV was simply a chronological record of someone’s job history. But those days are long gone.
In most recruiting organisations, a CV now faces a complex journey towards its final destination – the hands of the decision maker.
It needs to get past an ATS (Applicant Tracking System). It must have the criteria-matching keywords to get through a first stage manual sift by a person with experience and recruitment knowledge unknown. And finally, it must market your skills, achievements, impact and potential value to the hilt, to give you the competitive edge and stand-out personal brand over your competitors.
A lot of work for a humble CV, no?
Most people cannot achieve this for themselves, which is why excellent candidates sadly too often slip through the net, robbing them of an opportunity. Investing in a CV writer will give you the chance you deserve.
Your CV will be;
* Created from scratch and based on a thorough brief and additional res
* Powerfully and persuasively written in engaging language
* Laden with achievements, examples and evidence for the value you will add
* Written to include the criteria-based keywords designed to meet the needs of a first-stage ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
* Finalised to your total satisfaction
For more information use our contact page or email us at email@example.com