LinkedIn is a fast moving, ever-changing beast, a platform which opens a world of opportunity and access, but only to those who know how to use it.
This puts those at ease and on top of LinkedIn at a distinct advantage, and those new to it, with out of date languishing profiles or a virtual phobia of the thing, at a distinct disadvantage.
Fortunately, I make it my business to know all the bells and whistles afforded by LinkedIn and can therefore write and build coded, effective, professional profiles which will get you found in recruiter and headhunter searches and present you as a competitive, high quality, desirable potential candidate.
Your LinkedIn Profile will be;
- All-star status, giving it the best chance in the LinkedIn algorithm
- Packed with the relevant keywords for the type of role you are hoping to find
- Written persuasively, powerfully and engaging tone making full use of the characters allowed in the coded headline, about and experience sections
- Filled with evidence and achievements
- Accompanied with further advice around skills, recommendations and other functions of LinkedIn which could help improve your profile
“I approached David for assistance with updating my Linked In profile. His understanding of my career was acute and was able to focus the profile far more effectively than I would have achieved on my own. Well worth the investment- and I don’t hesitate to recommend that others use his expertise!” Andy H.